Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Application Procedures for 2017 Recruitment
Several Job recruitment vacancies exist at INEC office. Eligibility and application guideline is specified here for all interested persons to read and submit their application.
It is important to note that the INEC Recruitment process for 2017 is done offline at their office. This means that you don’t have to submit online application for this recruitment. Details bellow
- How To Apply for www.Npower.Gov.ng Application Form for 2017 Recruitment
- Apply.Npower.Gov.ng – Npower Registration 2017 Application Portal Opens
The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research, hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
- Director Of Research And Documentation
- Assistant Director (Library)
Requirements for Application
Those applying for the post of Assistant Director (Library Services) shall meet the following requirements:
- A First Degree in Library Science, or related discipline;
- Ability to manage both the analogue and e-Libraries of the Electoral Institute;
- Ability to collate, store and retrieve (as may .be necessary) data from research on elections, voter education, gender issues, political parties, electoral violence, governance and democratization in general;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment and resourcefulness.
- Possession of a higher degree in Library Science or related discipline will be an added advantage;
- At least ten (10) years cognate experience;
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT
Applicants for the post of Director of Research and Documentation shall have the following requirements:
- A Ph.D in the Social Sciences or Humanities with ten years cognate experience.
- Ample publications in reputable Journals with a bias in elections and democracy.
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Demonstrable capacity to engage development partners and donor agencies generally and technical capacity to initiate proposals for funding support;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment, resourcefulness and originality of thought.
- Sound theoretical knowledge and ability to initiate and implement research projects on elections, governance, voter education, gender, political violence and democratization in general;
How to Apply
Applications cannot be submitted through www.inecnigeria.org or www.inec.gov.ng which are the official website of INEC.
All registrations are done offline. You will have to submit your application at the address bellow
Interested applicants should forward a written application to
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Application Closing Date
You have from now till 6th July, 2017 to submit your application at the above address. After this time, no more application will be accepted.
Have Question about INEC Recruitment for 2017, use the comment box.