Nigeria Police Academy 2018/2019 Registration Form, School Fees and Cut Off Mark.
The online application form for Nigeria Police Academy Wudil is out. Those who wish to apply should read the application guideline and instruction here. You are advised to read the instructions and requirements very well before applying.
This page is will talk about the registration form, Nigeria Police Academy School Fees and the Cut off mark. We will also mention some of the courses offered at Polac. After getting all the required information, you will have to visit www.polac.edu.ng to apply online.
The website is open for both male and female Nigerians who have passion in joining Nigeria Police force. Let’s see the application requirements before proceeding to apply.
Nigeria Police Academy Registration Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens between the ages of 17 – 22 years.
- Male Applicants must not be less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) while their female counterpart should be 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches).
- Male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- Ssce Statement Of Results Or Certificates Relating To Examinations Taken Before 2012 Will Not Be Accepted.
Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment Application Procedures
Step 1: Visit the Nigeria Police Academy Official Website www.polac.edu.ng
Step 2: Fill in your name, email address and phone number and generate an RRR code which you will take to the bank and make a payment of N3000.
Step 3: After paying, go back to the website and complete your application.
NOTE: Applicants must enroll for jamb examination and must pass both Jamb cut off mark and Nigeria Police Academy cut off mark.
Have any other issues, visit polac portal for more important update.