EEDC Online Application for prepaid Meter – Here is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for EEDC Prepaid Meter Online at www.enugudisco.com.
You will learn how to download, fill and submit EEDC Prepaid Meter request form and how to EEDC Meter Application tracking. If you have any question as you proceed, do well to drop a comment and we will try as much as we can to help.
Good news is on the side of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) users as they can now apply for prepaid meter Online and get it delivered to their house.
This covers people in Enugu state, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Anambra State, and IMO state respectively.
If you are looking for “EEDC Prepaid Meter Application Form/Letter, relax and go through this article as i will be educating you on how to apply for your own prepaid meter online and get a meter for your flat or compound.
You don’t need to submit “Letter of Request for Prepaid Meter”, All the request for a meter should be done online on the EEDC Website.
If you are looking to replace your old meter with a new EEDC Pre-Paid Meter, then you are in the right track as I will be guiding you on how to apply and get it delivered to your provided address in no distant time.
There is much demand by consumers of EEDC to get PPM (Pre-Paid Metres). Owning to that demand, the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company has opened the portal for all interested persons to apply for a prepaid meter.
Enugu State Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is a body in charge of power supply in the southeastern states. The states they cover are Abia State, Anambra State, Ebonyi State, Enugu State, and Imo State. That is why they have their slogan as ‘power to the southeast’.
If you are among the states that are covered by EEDC, then you will need to apply for your prepaid meter online because the rate at which they send the monthly bill for normal users is high.
How to Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online | meterrequest.myeedc.com
If you are a new customer (New house or have not been paying estimated bill), you will need to first create a meter account by following the steps below:
- Download the NERC approved form 74 here
- Fill the form and submit at the EEDC district office that covers your location
- An account number will be generated for you
- Use the account number generated to apply for meter using the link below
Please ignore the procedure above if you already have meter number. If you have been on estimation, use your current meter number to apply for prepaid meter below.
Follow the instructions below to submit your application for prepaid meter
- visit the EEDC Prepaid Meter application portal https://meterrequest.myeedc.com
- Enter your name, phone number and email address
- Proceed to upload a means of identification
- Click on Next and enter your meter account details
- Proceed to enter your apartment details before submitting your application
- You will be contacted by EEDC Team to arrange to pick up and installation.
How to Track EEDC Prepaid Meter Application Status
After a successful application, you can track the status of your eedc prepaid meter. This will help you to know when your meter will be delivered and the estimated duration.
You will use the application number you received after applying online to track the status of your prepaid meter.
- Visit eedc prepaid meter application tracking website at https://meterrequest.myeedc.com/checkstatus.html
- Enter your application number and submit
- The status of your application will be displayed.
EEDC Online Payment | How to Pay for your NEPA BILL Online
Do you know that you can pay EEDC Bill online without stress and at the comfort of your home?
A guide has been dropped on how to make online payment of EEDC. Click here to Read More