How to, requirements and official Nigeria immigration service recruitment portal will be discussed here. If you intend to apply for the ongoing recruitment opportunity, this is an avenue to get acquainted with the application process and read some interesting facts you need to know.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng), under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time recruitment into some empty job positions.
Trending: Narecruitment.org – 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form and Screening Exercise
There are three vacant positions currently at NIS Recruitment 2018/2019. I am going to list them here then show interested applicants how to submit applications online at their portal. The recruitment portal is open 24/7 till the deadline. Avail yourself the opportunity to register on time and stand a greater chance of being accepted.
VACANT POSITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT AT NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- INSPECTORATE CADRE
- ASSISTANT CADRE
Before submitting the online application, applicants must read and understand the requirements of each position. They must meet the requirements for their application to be valid.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements.
Applicants for Superintendent Cadre must meet the following requirements
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Applicants for Inspector Cadre Must meet the following Requirements
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Applicants For Assistant Cadre Must have the following requirements
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four (4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
All interested applicants should click on the following links to apply based on the position they want to apply for. the links are directed to www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
Application Closing Date
The online registration will close on Monday 3rd July, 2018.
Nigeria Immigration Screening Exercise
A computer based examination will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates. Exact time and date shall be communicated to eligible candidates via email.
If you wish to contact NIS, then their address remains
Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road,
Visit www.nisrecruitment.org.ng for other important update you need to know.