Inspectorate Cadre Recruitment Form & Portal for NIS Recruitment 2017/2018.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) is one among the three massive job vacancies at Nigeria Immigration Service. I will officially list all the recruitment requirements for this position, how to apply and success tips to apply for a successful application.
www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng is an old portal; it is no more valid for immigration application form. Don’t worry I will give you the correct application portal that you will use to submit your registration form for Nigeria immigration recruitment 2017/2018.
Inspectorate Cadre applicants must have a minimum of HND as their educational qualification. This will be explained more in the recruitment requirements bellow.
Warning: NIS has warned applicants against fraudsters who are seeking for whom to extort money from. Applicants are advised not to pay money to any person or group of people promising to help them in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for Inspectorate Cadre
Step 1: Visit www.nisrecruitiment.org.ng
Step 2: Create a profile by filling your name, email address and password.
Step 3: A confirmation link will be sent to your mail. Login to your email and click on the confirmation link to continue your registration. Just in case the email can’t be found in your inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
Click the Resend verification link to resend the verification email.
Other Available Positions.
If you will like to apply for other positions, click on the links bellow to apply.
Inspectorate Cadre Application Requirements.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Other Important Information.
Read the general requirements for the recruitment here
Avoid multiple applications so that you will not be disqualified.
Only those who meet with the requirements above and the general requirements are eligible to apply for Inspectorate Cadre Recruitment of Nigeria Immigration.
Portal.immigration.gov.ng will answer other interesting questions and provide further instruction on the application guideline.