The information contained here is about KWASU- Kwara State University. You will get to know about their Screening Form, Cut Off Mark, School Fees and how to apply for the admission Screening Exercise.
Recall that KWASU has released admission screening guide into Sandwich and Postgraduate Degree programmes but that’s not my area of coverage here. I will basically talk about undergraduates (Regular), many people are eager to know how much Kwara state university pay as school fees while others are busy looking for the cut off mark and admission screening form.
One thing is certain, you will get all your questions answered here but bear it in mind that if you did not meet up with their cut off mar, you will be ineligible to apply for KWASU 2018/2019 Post UTME and Admission Screening Exercise.
The Screening Form, Result, Fess and other important updates will be posted on KWASU portal, payment regarding admission process will be made using the Payment Portal of Kwara State University. If you use any other payment method aside one specified on the portal, you will be doing so to your own detriment.
Kwara State University, Malete Eligibility for Admission Screening Exercise
Those who fall into the following category are eligible to apply for 2018/2019 Kwara State University, Malete Post UTME Screening:
- Those whose choice of institution (First or second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete
- Those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
- All the candidates must complete an online registration within a stipulated time.
KWASU POST UTME REGISTRATION FEES:
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges).
How to APply for 2018/2019 KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Exercise
- Visit http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/ OR click PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION menu.
- Click “Registration Form” link
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown.
- NOTE that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
- Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. Do not click the button twice.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
Kwasu Post UTME and Screening Admission Result 2018 Released
We will inform you when KWASU Admission Screening Result is released and it will be published Here.
KWASU Admission List 2018/2019 Out
The KWASU Primary Admission List for 2017/18 session has been released! Keep track of what is happening by checking the admission list page here.
We appreciate if you will take your time to read about KWASU Post UTME, Post UTME Result 2018, Admission List and Application Procedure to avoid any mistake. You can as well help us share the information with your friends on social media using the link below.