We bring you latest news from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria. If you want to take the assessment examination or wants to check the result, then you are in. below is a step by step guide that will help you.
For already practicing doctors, learn how to carry out doctor registration, license renewal, online payment and many more here.
The MDCN Assessment Examination Pass List for 2017 was conducted around November, 2017 but for foreign Doctors. Here, we will inform you when the next examination for 2018 will be for both Foreign and local Medical and Dental Degree Holders and Expatriate Doctors and how to check the result online.
You will be able to know your MDCN exam center from your acknowledgement slip printed after the online registration.
Examination Date for Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
The date for this examination in 2018 is not yet known. You need to stay updated as we will update this information with latest news about the examination and centers. If you have any question, refer to www.mdcn.gov.ng.
Assessment Exam List For Medical and Dental Students
You can view the result list of Medical and Dental Students online. If you participated in the examination, check your result here.
MDCN license Renewal Process
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA, type Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Name of Service/ Purpose; Click on practicing fee
- Description; Annual Practicing license
- Amount to pay; Type #10,000 for those practicing for less than 10 years and #20,000 for those practicing 10years and above
- Gifmis Code, if unknown contact your MDA; pls ignore this step.
- Payer’s full name; Type your name
- Payer’s email; Type your email
- Payer’s phone no; Type your phone no
- You will see a code no, fill it in the box provided, just the way it is written.
- Click the proceed button; you will see your RRR NO.
Take your RRR number to any bank and make your payment. You can also pay with your mobile app or in the internet banking platform.
After payment, go to your Porter with MDCN if you have registered with them online and upload your CME points and necessary information to complete the online registration process.
You can as well visit the Office of the Director of Medical Services, Lagos State Ministry of Health and fill the license renewal form, your CME points and a passport size photograph will be submitted along with the filled form.
Have any question? Use the comment box bellow.