The information contained here is about Nigerian Army Recruitment for 2018. In here, you will learn how to Register and submit your application online. After going through this information, you will get acquainted with the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal and registration overflow.
If you have the passion for joining the Nigerian Army, this is the best time for you. The recruitment Portal is currently open and accepting applications from interested persons. At the end of the application stage, all the applications submitted will be reviewed and only those who meet the requirements will be selected for zonal interview/screening.
Thousands of Nigerians will be applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment and as such, many people will be disqualified due to one reason or the other, to avoid disqualification, you must pay attention to certain requirements and guidelines as it is the basis for selection of applicants into the Nigeria Army.
Now, I will highlight the requirements, you will have to read them, understand them and be sure to comply with them before proceeding to the application portal to submit your online application.
Nigerian Army 77RRI 2018/2019 Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-22 years
- Every applicant must fit all physical, medical, and psychological requirements. That exactly means that a candidate should not have any determined health issues, mental and physical disabilities;
- Height: For men, the minimum height is 1.65 meters. For women – 1.56 meters;
- An applicant must have no criminal conviction;
- Every candidate has to join the zonal screening exercises at the chosen zonal center for applicant`s state. Please keep in mind, that if there is no zonal screening center in your state, you can find the one in the neighboring state;
- Every candidate who wants to join the Nigerian army must accordingly fulfill all the necessary forms. After they are completed, they should be submitted to the examination location on the date when the screening exam is fixed.
- For non-tradesman or woman:
- Applicants must have at least four credits in not more than two sittings GCE/ WASSCE /NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must have credit in their use of English Language
- Have OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Copies of age declaration affidavit and birth certificate;
- Copies of all professional and academic certificates (counting NECO/ SSCE/GCE);
- A letter of identification. The identifying officer must also sign it in “Section F” of the completed application form. It should be printed from the Nigerian army’s online application portal.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment (77RRI) 2018
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Click on Apply Now
- Register by choosing your preferred username and password then fill all the required form
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Fill in all the compulsory information and submit your application
- Print a copy of the application validation page.
Note that you are required to apply only once, as numerous applications will be ineligible.
Remember, the application for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 is free. Do not pay anybody to apply or to help you secure the job. All candidates will be subjected to screening both in the state and national level. Only the best will be choose at the end.
Nigerian Army Recruitment State Screening Exercise
Selected Candidates are to report to their various states screening centers for screening. Read up the items required, date and venue here.
We appreciate if you will take your time to read about Nigerian Army Recruitment, Registration, Application and requirements to avoid any mistake. You can as well help us share the information with your friends on social media using the link below.
Thank you for reading and do have a wonderful time.