See Official NPower Test Questions Here – N-Power Assessment Exam Sample Answers 2017.
We all know that Npower Online Assessment test has begun, we have decided to share the N[power Test Question with those who will be writing the test on N-Power Tax, N-Power Teach, N-Power Agro and N-Power Health.
This is a sample question, you have to read it very well to familiarize yourself with the questions. It doesn’t mean you will see it like this sample bellow exactly that day. This is just a hint to guide you in your quest to becoming a Npower Volunteer.
Shortlisted candidates shall take the N-power test which is going to be done online with your computer or mobile phone. To be on the safer side, we encourage you to use a computer to take the test, if you don’t have a computer, visit cyber café to take the test on your own date.
Still confused on when your category is writing the N-Power Aptitude Test, Check the Npower Test Time Table here.
If you are successful, you will receive SMS from NPOWER NG notifying you of the test. See the sample text bellow.
“Dear Applicant, your BVN records match your application. Proceed to the N-Power website to write your N-Tax assessment test. Use phone number and BVN to log in”
Once you receive this text message, log in and take your test.
Now let us see the NPower Assessment Test 2017 Questions & Answers
NPower Test Past Questions and Answers.
- Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
- How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
- Will have done
- Can have done
- Must have done
- May have done
- Could have done
- The Capital of Lagos State is_____
- If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
- Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________
- She attracted everybody’s attention
- Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
- None of the options
- Everybody looked down at her
- She was notorious for her behaviour
- Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
- Alhaji Mai Borno
- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
- Godwin Emefiele
- Adamu Chiroma
- Charles Soludo
- In words number 14 can be written as _________
- [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
- A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
- A platform
- A lagoon
- A lake
- An island
- None of the options
- Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
- Could she
- Didn’t she
- Should she
- Did she
- Can she
- Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
- At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
- At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
- Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
- Do you have any physical disability?
- Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
- 3rd Class / Pass
- 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
- 1st Class / Distinction
- 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
- 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
- 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
- What is your current employment status?
- Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
- What was the first political party in Nigeria?
- Who is the current president of Nigeria?
- Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
- What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
- What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
- A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
- The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
- A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
[Take π=22/7] (a) 2.5
- In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
- A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
- If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
- If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
- The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
- What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
- What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
- If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
- Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
- The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
- Brazil is a country in
- A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree.
Check and do some corrections in the answers as we cannot guarantee 100 percent correctness of the answers.
Now you have the Npower Test Question, read it and excel.