Portal.unizik.edu.ng – This is to officially inform all candidates who choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as their first choice of institution and scored 180 to 200 that UTME Form is out on sale.
We make this publication for the interest of all our followers who has been calling, texting and writing us concerning this Unizik UTME screening date and processes.
If you wish to find out the answers to the question below, then you will need to always keep in touch as we will be bringing to your doorstep updates relating to everything you need to be aware of.
UNIZIK UTME SCREENING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED TO HOLD FROM SAT. 16TH TO 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017. CONTINUE READING TO GET ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced. The registration is currently ongoing at the portal.
Here are few information you need to be accustomed with in other to have a hitch free exercise.
The Cut off Mark for the courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences which include Human Anatomy and Physiology is 200.
For the Faculty of Bio Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments which include Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery is 200.
However, in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments of Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology is 180.
Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK are prone to experience error messages like “Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later”. There is no cause for alarm as subsequent lists from JAMB will be uploaded to enable them register prior to the deadline.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
UNIZIK Post UTME Method Application.
UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2017 |
- Candidates are to create account online at the University portal by visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
- Save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Keep an eye on this page for more news update from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.