www.ebsu-edu.net | Ebsu Post UME 2017/2018 Application Guide and Portal.
We want to use this medium to welcome all the aspirants of Ebonyi State University to this Ebsu Post ume portal. We will be sharing post utme information, how to register and application guide. To be on a safer side, read instructions carefully before proceeding to the portal to register.
PUBLIC NOTICE: Ebsu Post utme has not started. Details contained in this site is to enable you learn how to process the ume form, pay in the bank and register at the cyber café when it eventually starts.
The EBSU Post Ume screening exercise will come up after jamb examination. After writing your jamb, you don’t need to relax but continue preparing for post utme examination as it will soon come. If you prepare well, you will do well but if you fail to prepare adequately, your case will be undetermined.
All applications including generating of payment invoice and many more will be done online at their website www.ebsu-edu.net. If you are well versed with computer application, you can do it yourself or visit the nearest cyber café with your payment print out.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their University First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 180 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission screening application form is now available. The portal for registration opens on Friday 19th August and closeses Friday 9th September 2017
Method Of Application
- Visit the University Website ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the EBSU Portal
- Click on the Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
- Proceed to completethe form online
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Banks for payment of EBSU Post UTME
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- GT Bank
- First Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank
- Enterprise Bank
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Because the form is not yet online, the application closing date for ebsu post utme has not been made known. Keep visiting this page to be updated.